General Hospital Spoilers April 11 – April 15, 2016
Check out the day-to-day spoilers and a sneak peek/Preview video below to find out what’s happening on ABC soap opera General Hospital during the week of April 11 to April 15, 2016.
General Hospital Spoilers April 11,Monday
- Anna Finolcatches on to Paul’s (Richard Burgi) plan.
- Jason (Billy Miller) and Sam (Kelly Monaco) make Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) an offer he has no choice but to accept.
- Maxie looks for answers on the internet.
- Anna and Sonny (Maurice Benard) team up to hunt down Carlos.
General Hospital 11th April 2016 Preview
General Hospital 11th April 2016 Preview | GH 4-11-16
General Hospital Spoilers April 12, Tuesday
- Carlos and Sonny (Maurice Benard) come face-to-face.
- Nikolas is forced to act.
- Valerie rethinks her feelings for Curtis.
- Hayden (Rebecca Budig) celebrates.
General Hospital April 13, Wednesday
- Paul (Richard Burgi) tells Anna (Finola Hughes) she’s lost her mind.
- Their respective jobs cause tension between Andre (Anthony Montgomery) and Jordan.
- Ava is surprised by Kiki’s (Hayley Erin).
- Carly (Laura Wright) and Franco (Roger Howarth) have a run in.
General Hospital Spoiler April 14, Thursday
- Jason (Billy Miller) updates the Quartermaines about ELQ.
- Laura’s (Genie Francis) search for answers about her inheritance from Helena leads her in a surprising direction.
- Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) is threatened separately by Hayden, Jason, and Sam (Kelly Monaco) to hand over his ELQ shares
General Hospital Spoiler April 15, Friday
- Jordan (Vinessa Antoine) and Paul wonder about Anna’s fate.
- Julian (William deVry) spills his guts to Ava.
- Nathan (Ryan Paevey) has an unexpected reaction to Nina’s (Michelle Stafford) advice.
General Hospital Spoilers April 11 – 15, 2016 | GH Spoilers 2016