General Hospital Spoilers April 18 – April 22, 2016
Check out the day-to-day spoilers and a sneak peek/Preview video below to find out what’s happening on ABC soap opera General Hospital during the week of April 18 to April 22, 2016.
General Hospital Spoilers April 18,Monday
- Julian comes up with a plan that involves Alexis’s help.
- Anna (Finola Hughes) and Paul’s (Richard Burgi) day of reckoning arrives.
- Kristina (lexi Ainsworth) opens up to Sam.
General Hospital 18th April 2016 Preview
General Hospital 18th April 2016 Preview | GH 4-18-16
General Hospital Spoilers April 19, Tuesday
- Sonny levels Julian with a threat.
- Paul’s confession horrifies Anna.
- Nina (Michelle Stafford) finds herself in a bad state.
General Hospital April 20, Wednesday
- Sam (Kelly Monaco) has a nightmare she can’t shake.
- Michael (Chad Duell) and Felix work together to find Sabrina.
- Laura learns the meaning of Helena’s message from beyond the grave.
General Hospital Spoiler April 21, Thursday
- Ned (Wally Kurth) wonders if Tracy (Jane Elliot) really is a changed woman.
- Andre gives a psych evaluation to a prisoner.
- Laura learns the meaning of Helena’s message.
- Sonny warns Alexis where her association with Julian.
General Hospital Spoiler April 22, Friday
- Scott (kin Shriner) has an unconventional idea about how to best represent Anna.
- Michael finds a clue to Sabrina’s whereabouts.
- Franco’s attempt to make amends with Nina goes very wrong.
- Ned and Olivia (Lisa LoCicero) are reunited.
General Hospital Spoilers April 18 – 22, 2016 | GH Spoilers 2016