General Hospital Spoilers April 4 – April 8, 2016
Check out the day to day spoilers and a sneak peek/Preview video below to find out what’s happening on ABC soap opera General Hospital during the week of April 4 to April 8, 2016.
General Hospital Spoilers April 4,Monday
- Sam and Jason (Billy Miller) pursue a theory about Hayden’s shooting.
- Curtis offers his services to Nikolas (Tyler Christopher).
- Nina (Michelle Stafford) gets disturbing news.
General Hospital 4th April 2016 Preview
General Hospital 4th April 2016 Preview | GH 4-4-16
General Hospital Spoilers April 5, Tuesday
- Nikolas shocks Jason and Sam(Kelly Monaco).
- Anna (Finola Hughes) pulls a fast one on Paul.
- Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) considers bringing in the FBI.
General Hospital April 6, Wednesday
- Curtis (Donnell Turner) corners Nikolas.
- Ava finds something disturbing left for her at home.
- Kristina (Lexi Ainsworth) is shocked by Alexis’ actions.
General Hospital Spoiler April 7, Thursday
- Jason and Sam reflect on the direction their relationship is taking.
- Anna stops Paul (Richard Burgi) in his tracks.
- Julian (William deVry) is furious with what Ava tells him.
General Hospital Spoiler April 8, Friday
- Anna takes charge.
- Tracy (Jane Elliot) shows a softer side.
- Sonny (Maurice Benard) embarks on a mission.
General Hospital Spoilers April 4 – 8, 2016 | GH Spoilers 2016