General Hospital Spoilers July 4 – July 8, 2016
Check out the day-to-day spoilers and a sneak peek/Preview video below to find out what’s happening on ABC soap opera General Hospital during the week of July 4 to July 8 , 2016.
General Hospital Spoilers July 4 ,Monday
- A body is discovered on the rocks.
- A heartbroken Morgan watches from the distance.
- Jordan makes an arrest.
General Hospital 4th July 2016 Preview | GH 7-4-16
General Hospital Spoilers July 5, Tuesday
- Tracy (Jane Elliot) and Rachel’s relationship momentarily thaws.
- Finn (Michael Easton) gets news about his life-saving meds.
- Nathan’s (Ryan Paevey) ex Claudette appears in Port Charles.
- Maxie (Kirsten Storms) takes a liking to someone interviewing for a position at Crimson
General Hospital July 6, Wednesday
- Jason, Sam, Nikolas and Ava (Maura West) find themselves trapped.
- Alexis (Nancy Lee Grahn) makes a bold move to expose the truth.
- Griffin (Matt Cohen) has an uncomfortable conversation with Maxie.
General Hospital Spoiler July 7, Thursday
- Alexis (Nancy Lee Grahn) seems successful in evading Julian’s suspicions.
- Maxie (Kirsten Storms) and Nathan (Ryan Paevey) are concerned about Claudette’s true intention for being in Port Charles.
- Curtis (Donnell Turner) gets a new job.
General Hospital Spoiler July 8, Friday
- Kristina (Lexi Ainsworth) is on the verge of coming clean with Aaron(John DeLuca).
- Julian (William deVry) makes a desperate bid for escape.
- Laura (Genie Francis) and Kevin (Jon Lindstrom) realize there’s more to Spencer’s phone calls than meets the eye.
General Hospital Spoilers July 4 – July 8 , 2016 | GH Spoilers 2016.