General Hospital Spoilers March 28 – April 1, 2016
Check out the day to day spoilers and a sneak peek/Preview video below to find out what’s happening on ABC soap opera General Hospital during the week of March 28 to April 1, 2016.
General Hospital Spoilers March 28,Monday
- Nikolas brings Sam up to speed.
- Tracy has a plan for ELQ that involves her secret weapon.
- Ava seeks help from an unlikely source.
General Hospital 28th March 2016 Preview
General Hospital 28th March 2016 Preview | GH 3-28-16
General Hospital Spoilers March 29, Tuesday
- Anna (Finola Hughes) joins forces with a surprising source.
- Jason (Billy Miller) feels an emotional pull to the Quartermaines.
- Scott has a proposition for Ava.
General Hospital 29th March 2016 Preview
General Hospital 29th March 2016 Preview | GH 3-29-16
General Hospital March 30 Wednesday
- Julian (William deVry) receives an interesting offer.
- Kristina (Lexi Ainsworth) opens up to Alexis (Nancy Lee Grahn).
- Kiki (Hayley Erin) makes a big request of Ava (Maura West).
General Hospital Spoiler April 1, Friday
- Morgan (Bryan Craig) is determined to get his life back on track.
- Sonny (Maurice Benard) taunts Julian with the news that Carlos is alive.
Friday April 1:
- Hayden (Rebecca Budig) holds the truth over Nikolas’ head.
- Nathan shares more details of his past with Maxie.
- Curtis uncovers the culprit who has been sabotaging Crimson.
- Scotty agrees to move in and protect Ava.
- Nina (Michelle Stafford) informs Julian that Curtis reached a road block trying to find the saboteur.
- Nina figures out the saboteur is Julian.
General Hospital Spoilers March 28 – April 1, 2016 | GH Spoilers 2016