General Hospital Spoilers May 30 – June 3, 2016
Check out the day-to-day spoilers and a sneak peek/Preview video below to find out what’s happening on ABC soap opera General Hospital during the week of May 30 to June 3 , 2016.
General Hospital Spoilers May 30,Monday
There is no General Hospital, due to the Memorial Day holiday. ABC will air an encore “General Hospital” episode, to be announced.
A horrible accident puts several lives in jeopardy; Jason makes a startling discovery; doors to the past are opened.
General Hospital Spoilers May 31, Tuesday
- Sonny (Maurice Benard) makes a surprising gesture.
- An investigation is launched.
- Brad (Parry Shen) has unsettling news.
- Jason and Sam work together to find out the truth.
- Nathan is ready to admit the full truth to Maxie.
General Hospital June 1, Wednesday
- Laura (Genie Francis) watches a close moment between Rachel and Spencer.
- A surveillance tape surfaces.
- Dillon and Kiki make a date.
- Dante and Lulu make plans for the future.
General Hospital Spoiler June 2, Thursday
- Jason (Billy Miller) and Sam put their heads together.
- Rachel finds Finn in bad shape.
- Hayden finds Finn when he needs help the most.
- Carly hears big news from Sonny.
- Nathan is poised to confess everything to Maxie.
General Hospital Spoiler June 3, Friday
- Laura and Kevin (Jon Lindstrom) grow closer.
- Rachel and Liz are interrupted by an unexpected visitor.
- Sonny makes a surprising gesture.
- Alexis wrestles with her decision.
- Carly (Laura Wright) confronts Finn about his secret.
General Hospital Spoilers May 30 – June 3 , 2016 | GH Spoilers 2016.