The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers March 21 – 25, 2016
Check out the day-to-day spoilers and a sneak peek/Preview video below to find out what’s happening on CBS soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful during the week of March 21 to 25, 2016.
The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers Monday, March 21
- New parents Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) and Caroline (Linsey Godfrey) suggests a name sentimental for the baby.
- having completed her latest scheme, Quinn (Rena Sofer) looks to the future.
- Caroline(Linsey Godfrey) feels guilty when she sees Thomas holding his son.
The Bold and the Beautiful 3-21-16 Preview
The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers Tuesday, March 22
- Thomas (Pierson Fode) feels an increasingly deep connection to the Caroline’s son.
- Zende (Rome Flynn) opens up to Maya (Karla Mosley).
The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers Wednesday, March 23
- Rick (Jacob Young) commits to finding information to take Ridge down.
- knowledge of a betrayal breaks Nicole (Reign Edwards).
- Nicole breaks down when she learns of her love’s heartbreaking betrayal.
The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers Thursday, March 24
- Thomas busts Rick and Maya behaving inappropriately.
- Sasha (Felisha Cooper) uses her powers of seduction to distract Zende.
- Julius (Obba Babatundé) is not happy that Sasha is seeing Zende.
- Zende (Rome Flynn) tells Nicole that he had sex with Sasha and now dating Sasha.
The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers Friday, March 25
- Ridge fields a surprising accusation.
- Charlie (Dick Christie) can’t stop wondering about Liam’s disappearance.
- Charlie (Dick Christie) discovers a clue about what might have happened to Liam (Scott Clifton).
The Bold and the Beautiful March 21 – 25, 2016 Spoilers | B&B Spoilers