Days of our Lives Spoilers December 2 – Dec 6, 2019 | Dool 2019
Check out the day-to-day spoilers and a sneak peek/Preview video below to find out what’s happening on NBC soap opera Days of our Lives during the week of December 2 – Dec 6, 2019.
Days of our Lives Spoilers December 2 , Monday
- John and Marlena think Stefano is the one who reached out to her. What causes them to suspect Stefano?
- Justin and Kayla want to take their relationship to the next level. What change do they want to make to their relationship?
- Clyde threatens Will. Why does Clyde threaten Will?
Days of our Lives Spoilers December 3 , Tuesday
- Ben tries to stop Clyde from attacking Will. Will Ben be successful?
- Ciara breaks in Xander’s box to find out his secret. What secret will Ciara discover? Will Xander catch her?
- Nicole asks Eric to forgive her. Will Eric listen to her?
- Nicole and Brady comfort each other over their losses.
Days of our Lives Spoilers December 4, Wednesday
- Gabi sends Eli to Rome to stop Chad. What will Eli find out in Rome?
- Lani tells Abe that she is committed to someone. Will Lani tell him about being a nun?
- Jennifer tries to reach out to JJ. Will Jennifer be able to reach out to him?
- Kate has a new job. What will she be doing?
Days of our Lives Spoiler December 5, Thursday
- Sarah lets Xander know that Eric is willing to share custody of Mickey, but on one condition. How will Xander react to the news?
- Gina is hesitant when Abby wants to look into Jennifer’s case.
- Eric lets John and Marlena meet Mickey.
- Jennifer remembers something that happened before she fell. What does she remember?
DOOL Spoiler April December 6, Friday
- Lani is shocked when she sees someone from Salem. Who will she see from Salem? Will it be Eli?
- JJ follows Eli hoping he will lead him to Kristen. Will JJ’s theory work?
Days of our Lives Spoilers December 2 – Dec 6 , 2019 | Dool 2019.