Days of our Lives Spoilers December 30 – January 3, 2020 | Dool 2020
Check out the day-to-day spoilers and a sneak peek/Preview video below to find out what’s happening on NBC soap opera Days of our Lives during the week of December 30 – Jan 3, 2020.
Days of our Lives Spoilers December 30 , Monday
- Kristen isn’t happy when she sees Brady and Nicole kissing each other. Will she decide to put a stop to them getting closer?
- Kate’s ready to expose Stefano. Will she succeed in revealing his true identity?
- Someone decides to vandalize Gabi Chic. Is it Chad or is it Lani?
Days of our Lives Spoilers December 31 , Tuesday
- Doug and Julie’s New Year’s Eve party gets interrupted by a couple. Who is the couple that decides to crash their party?
- Eli gets a tip about the person who trashes Gabi’s store. Will he turn in the person or will he keep quiet about it?
- Eve has had enough of being in Salem and decides to leave town.
- Kristen thinks about Brady moving on with Nicole and wants to stop that from happening. How will she make that happen?
Days of our Lives Spoilers January 1, Wednesday
- Days Of Our Lives will not air on this day
Days of our Lives Spoiler January 2, Thursday
- Kristen decides to go after Nicole. Will she be able to keep her away from Brady?
- John, Marlena, Justin, and Kayla are shocked when they learn that Steve is back. What will happen when they confront him?
- Kristen lets Brady know that she wants to get back together with him. Will he take her back or start a new life with Nicole?
- Gabi is shocked when she sees Lani back in Salem. What will she do to keep her away from Eli?
DOOL Spoiler April January 3, Friday
- Gina isn’t happy with Rafe and lashes out at him. Will he start to put two and two together and realize she’s not herself?
- Xander and Victor discover that Ciara has been lying to them. Will they get their revenge?
- Kayla and Steve finally have a confrontation. What will happen when she talks to him for the first time since he signed the divorce papers?
- Days of our Lives Spoilers December 30 – January 3, 2020 | Dool 2020