Days of our Lives Spoilers May 25 – May 29, 2020 | Dool 2020
Check out the day-to-day spoilers and a sneak peek/Preview video below to find out what’s happening on NBC soap opera Days of our Lives during the week of May 25 – May 29, 2020.
Days of our Lives Spoilers May 25 , Monday
- Steve and Marlena meet with Orpheus so they can get John back. Will Orpheus give John back to them?
- Hope and Rafe decide to look for David. Do they end up finding him?
- Eric has a serious questions for Nicole. What does he ask her?
- Nicole warns Abe not to hire Kate to work for him. Does he listen to her warning?
Days of our Lives Spoilers May 26, Tuesday
- Rafe is suddenly shot. Who ends up shooting him and does he get seriously hurt?
- Orpheus finds a way to get what he wants from John and Marlena. Does his plan work?
- Justin goes after Orpheus for what he did to Adrienne. What does Justin do to him?
Will and Sonny have a romantic evening.
Days of our Lives Spoilers May 27, Wednesday
- Jack rips into Gabi. Why does he yell at her?
- Eli has a question for Lani. Will she answer him the way he wants?
- Ciara needs Julie’s help with something. What does she end up asking her?
- Abigail says goodbye to her loved ones as she prepares to go to Florida for treatment.
Days of our Lives Spoiler May 28, Thursday
- Eli and Lani find out some shocking news. What do they find out?
- Ciara helps Ben when he finds himself in trouble. What happens to Ben?
- Justin goes to Adrienne’s grave to talk to her about marrying Kayla.
- Jake doesn’t want anything to do with Gabi. Does she give up on finding out more about him?
DOOL Spoiler April April May 29, Friday
- Steve’s ready to let Kayla know that he wants to be with her. Will she want to be with him?
- Xander goes after Brady for costing him his job. What happens when he confronts Brady?
- John goes off on Victor for what he did to Brady. Will Victor be able to get his forgiveness?
- Sonny and Justin talk at Adrienne’s grave. Do they talk about Justin proposing to Kayla?
- Days of our Lives Spoilers May 25 – May 29, 2020 | Dool 2020