Young and Restless Spoilers April 1 – April 5 , 2019 | Y&R Spoilers 2019
Check out the day-to-day spoilers and a sneak peek/Preview video below to find out what’s happening on CBS soap opera Young and Restless during the week of April 1 – April 5 , 2019.
Young and the Restless Spoilers April 1 , Monday
- Paul (Doug Davidson) supports Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott).
- Ashley’s (Eileen Davidson) taken off guard.
- Casting update! Mark Grossman has been recast as Adam Newman.
- Alice Hunter reveals Y&R exit as Kerry Johnson.
Young and the Restless Spoilers April 2 , Tuesday
- Lauren (Tracey E. Bregman) loses her patience.
- Jack (Peter Bergman) plans his next move.
Young and the Restless Spoilers April 3 , Wednesday
- Devon (Bryton James) gets closer to Elena (Brytni Sarpy).
Young and the Restless Spoiler April 4 , Thursday
- Cane (Daniel Goddard) works to make things right with Lily (Christel Khalil).
- Nick runs into someone he knows from the past as Jennifer Taylor returns to Y&R as Rebekah.
Young and the Restless Spoiler April 5, Friday
- Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) reconnects with Jack (Peter Bergman).
- It’s also been confirmed that Eileen Davidson will return as Ashley Abbott for Kristoff St. John’s tribute episodes.